Wednesday, December 19, 2012

USS IKE Homecoming 2012

The Thompsons are a very special family to us. My husband first met Anthony on the USS Carter Hall in 2005. Both the same rate. Later on I met Myisha and we hit it off. In 2008, After I found out I was pregnant with my oldest then myisha found out she was pregnant as well. Later that year we both had little girls who have become best friends! Anthony and Myisha has been to every homecoming for Jamie and I and it was pleasure for me to be there for them!
 
Welcome home OS1 Anthony Thompson and the rest of the USS Eisenhower crew!
 
The THompson family. Myisha, Rhi Rhi, Bray and Ant






As he first sees his wife after 6 long months!






My kid loves her uncle Ant but i am LOVING brays face



All pictures are copyright of Captured By CanD Photography.
Feel free to share, tag or use any and all pictures in your profile but please do not crop or remove the logo — Captured by CanD Photography

Go to www.facebook.com/capturedbycand and LIKE us!! Serving the Hampton Roads, VA and Pee Dee, South Carolina areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. All comments are reviewed prior to posting. Thank you for your time!!