Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Bopps | Family

The Bopp family won their free session by submitting their unforgetable picture in the back to school contest. The picture doesn't speak how awesome of a family it is! With 3 of the most awesome boys... they are so full of energy. I got the opportunity to share my most favorite place on this earth (Fort Story) with them and I believe the family enjoyed themselves. They even got to end the session with dolphins leaping around!! I not only got to enjoy their company during the session I also found me a shutterbuddy!! I can't wait until we can go out and take come pictures together Melissa!!

Here is a sneak peak!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. All comments are reviewed prior to posting. Thank you for your time!!